We are here to help.
Our sales professionals can assist you in determining the type of components and solutions needed for your custom application.
The rollers are cylindrical parts, divided into driving and driven rollers. They are widely used in various types of transmission systems such as screen printers, digital printers, conveyors, paper and packaging machinery. We often see rollers such as power rollers, carbon steel rollers, stainless steel rollers, PVC rollers and so on. They are usually made of seamless steel tubes, but are also made of aluminum 6061T5, 304L/316L stainless steel, 2205 duplex stainless steel, cast steel parts, and solid forged alloy steel cores, depending on the process.
The production of conveyor rollers is mainly composed of processes such as initial turning of the roll body, static balancing of the initial calibration, welding of the shaft head interference assembly, finishing turning and dynamic balancing of the finishing calibration. If the requirements for behavior tolerances such as roundness, cylindricity and straightness are less than 0.2mm, they need to be ground on cylindrical grinder or roll grinder after finishing turning. If there is a requirement for surface hardness, additional heat treatment process is required.
After the rolls are formed, surface treatment or coating such as painting, galvanizing, TEFLON coating, rubber coating, chrome plating, ceramic coating and oxidation are required for rust and corrosion prevention, wear resistance and support.
According to the size, there are large rollers such as paper making machinery (length can reach more than 10 meters, diameter is more than 1500mm), there are small ones such as flat rollers (generally within 1 meter long) used on the belt conveyor on the automatic assembly line, and the diameter is also within 159mm.
According to the role, there are rollers to ensure the transmission accuracy, such as the rollers on digital laser printers, the role of filtering, such as the calendering rollers on paper making machinery, support rollers with low requirements for dimensional accuracy, rollers with heat exchange requirements, and rollers with heavy-duty filtering role, to name a few.
Conveying rollers are suitable for conveying all kinds of boxes, bags, pallets and other pieces of goods, bulk materials, small items or irregular items to be placed on pallets or in crates. It is capable of conveying materials with a large weight in a single piece, or withstanding large impact loads. Structure: According to the driving mode, it can be divided into power roller line and non-power roller line, and according to the arrangement form, it can be divided into horizontal conveying roller line, inclined conveying roller line and turning roller line. Special designs are also available to meet the requirements of various customers. The width of the standard roller line is 200, 300, 400, 500, 1200mm, etc. Other special specifications can be used according to customer requirements. The standard inner radius of the turning drum line is 600, 900, 1200mm, etc. Other special specifications are also available according to customer requirements. The diameter of the roller used in the straight section roller is 38, 50, 60, 76, 89mm, etc.
Safety operating procedures for cleaning conveyor rollers
1. Dust masks and gloves must be worn.
2. Cleaning the drum must be operated by a person. Before starting, check whether the equipment is running normally, whether there is any defect, whether the fasteners are loose.
3. Each batch of castings together with the core iron must not exceed 75% to 80% of the drum volume. The maximum piece weight should not exceed the regulations.
4. The drum should be fixed with pins before loading to avoid rotating and injuring people when loading.
5. After the drum is loaded with castings, the cylinder cover should be covered and fastened with bolts. When cleaning, start the ventilation and dust removal equipment first, then open the drum.
6. To unload castings, the drum cover must be turned to the front and fixed with pins before opening the drum cover.
7. When the drum is working, no one is allowed to approach. No castings or other things should be stacked around the drum.